Frequently asked questions
In order to retrieve e-mail using the POP3-protocol you need to fill in the following information in you e-mail application:
- Your email address (eg the sender address in your outgoing e-mails)
- User name (e-mail account name)
- Incoming (POP3) server:
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP):
Some e-mail applications also lets you specify:
- Port number for incoming mail (POP3):
995if you use SSL or "encrypted connection")
- Port number for outgoing mail (SMTP):
You'll find information regarding username and password in the control panel on www.domainnameshop.com, see more info here. If you do not admin the domain name of your e-mail address yourself, you should contact your system administrator to be assigned a username and password.
Exact instructions for how to enter the e-mail settings above varies between e-mail clients.