Frequently asked questions
To enable automatic filtering of SPAM to your email account, do the following:
- Log into http://webmail.domainnameshop.com/ with the username and password in question.
- Click on "Settings" in the upper right corner on the page.
- Select "Preferences" in the list called "Settings" to the left.
- Select "Server Settings" in the "Section" list.
- Check the box marked as "Automatic Spam Filtering".
- Click on "Save" to save the setting.
It may take up to one hour before the change is in effect
In order to be allowed to enable the automatic filtering of SPAM, you need to make sure a folder is selected for Spam under the "Special Folders" menu.
This feature will also filter spam even if you do not use webmail daily.